Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome to the Digital Age

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: All of Us
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
Last year when my daughter was graduating high school I spent hours creating a scrapbook for her and I wished that all of my hard work could have been seen by more then just those how attended the graduation party. Then I discovered Smilebox. It is a photo service that lets you quickly turn life’s moments into digital creations you can share with others or save for yourself. Choose from hundreds of ecard, scrapbooking, and slideshow designs for every occasion. Once you personalize any design, you can email it, post or blog it, burn it to DVD, or print any page. If you’ve got a few minutes, you can create something others will cherish. I created this scrapbook in 10 minutes. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment